Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Sat Deep in Thought...

I want to write something different today...

Here I am sharing this emotional roller coaster experience this past few months. After a huge breakup its been stressful and exhausting my everyday life was.  There you can see youself living alone and doing everything by yourself. Thats not me, thats not how I live my life. Thats not how I want my everyday routine should be. But then I came to realize that this is the perfect time for you to reflect, look back and have more time for yourself.

Living alone this past few months really thought me a lot, It helped me figure things out differently. Deciding for yourself without consulting anybody is very liberating. Im not saying that being committed to someone is a burden but this phase is different yet more exciting. Get a chance to go to movie houses again by yourself, eat at the restaurants while people are staring at you cos they are all wondering why you're alone, buy your own clothes, new stuff and of course things for home improvement. Yes thats correct "Home Improvement", been buying stuff for my new apartment, throw pillows, candles, lamps, new sheets, pillows, kitchenware, appliances (too bad i cant have air conditioner and fridge yet, building policy sucks), tables, plants and dont forget the toiletries I prefer. These are all for you, all the things you like to make you want to go home after a stressful day at work.

Heres what I have so far...


Lets go back to the main reason of this post...

Being with someone still hunts me, yes Im enjoying my time alone most of the time but when it hits you, it will make you think twice. I have been seeing this guy for the past few months now, that itself is already an "Emotional Roller Coaster" :) ---> that's a smiley cos this is different. Its different in a way that you have uncertainties yet satisfied and sometimes happy, but until when?

Lets all leave it here, until my next post once everything are into their own places...












No comments:

Post a Comment