Saturday, January 11, 2014

Chicken Barbecue side with sautéed Potatoes and Mushroom

Daily Routine: Maghanda ng lunch at 3:30 PM.

Usually wala ng mabili sa palengke kasi sarado na ng ganung oras. Ayaw mo naman pumunta ng SM Savemore sa kanto kasi effort pa. So i decided to check the fridge and do a scavenger hunt. I saw this chicken drumsticks na marinated na, I think its a combination of bbq sauce, sesame oil and some spices. looks like asian bbq marinade. Then I fried it. Yummy!

Then sabi ko parang kulang if I will just serve this. I checked the fridge again and I saw Potatoes, Button Mushrooms, Basil Leaves and crab sticks. Sabi ko matry nga to as side dish (inspired by "Boy Meets Grill" ni Bobby Flay). So I fried the potatoes til its golden brown then mixed garlic and mushrooms. I added butter, crab sticks, salt and pepper. Then top with basil leaves. Hmmmm... sarap pala, especially the basil leaves. Ill do this more often and try diff ingredients.


Chicken Barbecue side with sautéed Potatoes and Mushroom

Pre Marinated Chicken Drumsticks
Potatoes
Mushrooms
Crabsticks
Basil Leaves
Butter
Salt & Pepper
Garlic


No comments:

Post a Comment